10 de enero de 2011

1504

Monday again, I mean, a normal, usual Monday.

67

There're not more Christmas parties until next year.And now?What is gonna happen?It's a new year, 2011 is already here!I can't believe how is the time going on...a year, another year...It's amazing!

12

Usually people expect some things for new year, but I don't really expect anything, well, that's not true, I'm sorry!I would like a lot of things become true this year, but I don't want to lie me, 'cause it would be worst for me, I prefer to be realistic!Maybe some things are gonna be real, but some not.So, I will be very very positive, I'll try!Everything can happen...or not?YES!!I'm positive now:)Everything is gonna be ok if I believe...and I believe!!

56
Photos:David Hamilton


The daily rutine has come back, I'm really happy, strange...but real!!
I've missed my german and yoga classes!I hate staying all day at home!!
So...let's go!(:



***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario